“We aspire to achieve the highest standards in player development so that our players can be the best they can be on and off the field.”
*All sessions to be run at St Andrew’s Grammar
DM Football Academy’s (DMFA) main goal is to develop and encourage players to be their best. We are committed to delivering the best quality training and education for our next generation of football players. We aim to make the player the focal point of the Academy and all our efforts will be directed into the players ability and welfare by:
- Mentoring and supporting players and parents in a holistic approach to football development
- Setting challenging football targets and social standards
- Providing an organised and disciplined setting where players take pride in themselves and their environment
- Ensuring all aims and set tasks on and off field are implemented efficiently
- Promoting and supporting positive outcomes in development and health
- Providing good models of behaviour, being honest and compassionate
- Celebrating player success and recognising outstanding achievement, effort and behaviour
- Follow the FFA National Curriculum and encourage players to participate in talented pathway programs
In essence, our aim is to produce complete players. Players who are equipped to cope with the demands of the modern game on and off the field and prepared for NPL and professional environments.
Over the course of 10 weeks, players will be taken through weekly football skill development sessions. The sessions will be run for an hour on Thursday’s or Friday’s at 5:30pm or 6:30pm. Each player will the opportunity to work closely with our experienced, technically proficient and qualified coaches.
Enrolled players will be eligible to represent our academy in local, interstate and international tournaments or experiences.
Missed Sessions & Extra Sessions
To adhere to our goal of developing and encouraging players to be their best we do offer alternatives and additions. DMFA expects maximum attendance but understand that sessions may be missed. Missed sessions can be “caught up” by players attending our alternative weekly session.
DMFA believe our skill program will inspire players to be their best and is the perfect supplement to football training.
Constant reflection, feedback and communication with players and parents is important. Our players and parents will be provided constant feedback and player data.
For more information head to our contact page.