We are committed to delivering the best quality training and education for our next generation of football players. We aim to make the player the focal point of the Academy and all our efforts will be directed into the players ability and welfare by:
- Mentoring and supporting players and parents in a holistic approach to football development
- Setting challenging football targets and social standards
- Providing an organised and disciplined setting where players take pride in themselves and their environment
- Ensuring all aims and set tasks on and off field are implemented efficiently
- Promoting and supporting positive outcomes in development and health
- Providing good models of behaviour, being honest and compassionate
- Celebrating player success and recognising outstanding achievement, effort and behaviour
- Follow the FFA National Curriculum and encourage players to participate in talented pathway programs
In essence, our aim is to produce complete players. Players who are equipped to cope with the demands of the modern game on and off the field and prepared for NPL and professional environments.
Many of the current DMFA players who have participated in our 1-on-1 program with Daniel have progressed into NPL teams, State teams and Glory Youth Leagues.
The DMFA 1-on-1 is carefully designed by professional educators and former professional footballers. Each 1-on-1 session allows us to hone in on the development each player. Sessions run for an hour.
Players will be provided with constant feedback through data collection and individual player reports.
DMFA believe our 1-on-1 sessions will inspire players to be their best and is the perfect supplement to the training players receive at clubs.
For more information head to our contact page.