“We aspire to achieve the highest standards in player development so that our players can be the best they can be on and off the field.”
*Scheduled to commence Sunday 22nd of October at St Andrew’s Grammar Dianella
DM Football Academy’s (DMFA) main goal is to develop and encourage players to be their best. We are committed to delivering the best quality training and education for our next generation of football players. We aim to make the player the focal point of the Academy and all our efforts will be directed into the players ability and welfare by:
- Mentoring and supporting players and parents in a holistic approach to football development
- Setting challenging football targets and social standards
- Providing an organised and disciplined setting where players take pride in themselves and their environment
- Ensuring all aims and set tasks on and off field are implemented efficiently
- Promoting and supporting positive outcomes in development and health
- Providing good models of behaviour, being honest and compassionate
- Celebrating player success and recognising outstanding achievement, effort and behaviour
- Follow the FFA National Curriculum and encourage players to participate in talented pathway programs
In essence, our aim is to produce complete players. Players who are equipped to cope with the demands of the modern game on and off the field and prepared for NPL and professional environments.
Over the course of 8 weeks selected players will be taken through a one weekly football development session. The sessions will be run each Sunday at 8am or 9am. Each player will be required to wear academy or match play attire.
The new academy program has been created to achieve optimal development for both players and coaches from the individual and collective football perspective. The DM Football Academy program will deliver a football program with a unique football style, techniques and vision. We aim for players improve their decision making so that they will be able to adapt to game situations and make the best on-field choices. At DM Football Academy we underline the importance of character, interacting with each player and being involved in the process with constant communication.
Enrolled players will represent our academy in local, interstate and international tournaments or experiences. DMFA believe our academy program will inspire players to be their best and is the perfect supplement to football training.
Constant reflection, feedback and communication with players and parents is important. Our players and parents will be provided constant feedback and player data.
For more information head to our contact page.